Thursday, August 10, 2017

Daggubati Suresh Babu's Theatre Fire Accident in Chirala

Daggubati Suresh Babu's Theatre Fire Accident in Chirala
Tollywood Big Producer Daggubati Suresh Babu has got a setback in the plans to build a multiplex theatre, near his native place, Chirala. In a tragic incident, a fire broke out at Suresh Babu’s Suresh Mahal Theatre in Chirala due to a short circuit on Thursday. Fortunately, the Cinema Hall was empty as it was under repair and no one was hurt

There was smoke all over the Cinema Hall. Everyone was wondered what had happened and then found out that there was a fire. The loss is estimated to be around Rs 2 Cr. Suresh Babu is yet to respond to the incident. This incident occurred when few workers were doing repair work in the theaters and a huge fire is said to have erupted due to an electric short circuit.

Daggubati Suresh Babu is having a theatre at Chirala long ago and recently the theatre was shut-down Suresh Babu planned to make into a multiplex and Accordingly, the theatre is turned into a multiplex. All its construction works are over and are ready for opening in a week. But unfortunately, 50 % of this theatre has turned into ashes. due to short-circuit.

The Best Entertainment Portal For Movie Lovers !! @ http://www.southcolors.in/