The Sensational director Ram Gopal Varma went on to make some coarse comments on two woman activists. This attracted the both media’s attention and Law’s attention, with the women filing a case against RGV. The director was interrogated by the CCS police for three and half hours today and had to face 10 crucial questions from the police officials. Following questions are said to have been posted by the police.
CCS Police 10 Questions to RGV
* Why did you direct GST?
* How could you shoot the adult scenes with Mia Malkova?
* According to the IT act, the portrayal of a woman in an undignified manner is against the law. Don’t you know it?
* What was the source that the images posted on your Facebook and Twitter accounts?
* What prompted you making derogatory comments on two women from Vizag?
* Have you proclaimed that you would shoot a porn movie starring women activist, Devi?
* How can you defend yourself that Indian law doesn’t apply to GST?
* Did you shoot the film in the US?
* Who was the producer of GST?
* How much price have you quoted the website to sell GST?