Top 10 Telugu Movies of 2017: The market for Telugu movies touched the sky in Overseas. Nizam, Andhra and Ceded used to be the money minting areas for Telugu films but in the past few years Overseas market boomed to unexpected levels. Some of the films failed at Indian box-office also gained huge money in overseas.
As expected Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s Baahubali 2: The Conclusion remained the king with collections of $20 Million and proves the strength of Telugu Films market in Overseas. The Tollywood Megastar Chiranjeevi is following Baahubali 2. Varun Tej’s starrer Fidaa, Young actor Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy, Balayya’s Gautamiputra Satakarni has occupied 3rd, 4th, and 5th place respectively.
Have a look at Top 10 Telugu Movies which remains highest Grossers in overseas for the year 2017 from Tollywood.
1.Prabhas (Baahubali 2:The Conclusion) : $20 Mn
2. Megastar Chiranjeevi (Khaidi No. 150): $2.4 Mn
3. Varun Tej (Fidaa): $2 Mn
4. Vijay Devarakonda (Arjun Reddy): $1.7 Mn
5. Nandamuri Balakrishna (Gautamiputra Satakarni) $1.6 Mn
6. Mahesh Babu (Spyder) :$1.5 Mn
7. Jr. NTR (Jai Lava Kusa): $1.5 Mn
8. Nani ( Ninnu Kori) :$1.1 Mn
9. Power Star Pawan Kalyan (Katamarayudu): $1.1 Mn
10. Stylish Star Allu Arjun (DJ aka Duvvada Jagannadham): $1.1 Mn